For the Grand Banks Yacht lover, the next generation in the Heritage Series will leave you in awe. Graceful and elegant, the Grand Banks 47 Heritage EU Yacht is everything one has come to expect from such a prestigious yacht line. Highlighted by advances in design, construction and a sophisticated new styling, this Grand Banks Yachts is an irresistible combination of classic beauty and pure exhilaration. The 47 Heritage EU is rock-solid with a touch of class and gracious design from exterior to interior.
Beneath the Grand Banks 47 Heritage EU Yacht exterior lays assertive power and performance. Riding smooth and trim even at 24 knots, this yacht answers why it has to be Grand Banks. Enriched by amenities from stem to stern, the Grand Banks 47 Heritage EU Yacht is expertly built for the ultimate cruising experience.
Here are some of the key specifications of this Grand Banks Yacht:
- Length Max - 52' 8" (16.04m)
- Length Overall - 46' 10" (14.26m)
- Length Waterline - 44' 1" (13.42m)
- Beam Max - 15' 9" (4.80m)
- Draft Max - 3' 10" (1.17m)
- Height (DWL to Mast) - 20' 9" (6.32m)
- Displacement - 51,233 lbs (23,239 kg)
- Water Tank Capacity - 260 USG (984L)
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 600 USG (2,271L)
- Black Water Capacity - 77 USG (291L)
Not to be undone, the Grand Banks 47 Heritage EU Yacht stands on her own when it comes to fit and finish. For the yachter that is looking for speed and range but needs that extra elegance, the Grand Banks 47 is always up for the challenge.